Wednesday, January 30, 2008

*squee*

I bought a membership in the WEBS Skein of the Month club. Every month they send a skein and a pattern.

January's yarn is pretty! It's Sheep Number Three from The Sheep Shop Yarn Company. The skein I have is colorway g109, which has more green in it than the picture shows. The pattern is Silky Leaves Scarf, which will be my first time knitting from a chart (you do have to start somewhere, after all).

Once I finish my clapotis - yes, I'm making one for myself out of Schaefer Miss Priss in the Jane Addams colorway - I'll start on this scarf. I think it's going to be pretty!

Work has been very busy lately, so I haven't had as much knitting time. I do need to make myself a new scarf, since I bought a new coat, but I haven't had a chance to peruse the stash to find the right yarn.